I created this natural lip gloss recipe in October where you can find lots of fresh cranberries at your local market. This pale pink natural lip gloss is shiny and hydrating. You will love the lemony taste of the cranberry, citrusy like!
Natural Lip Gloss Recipe
Recipe type: Organic Beauty Recipes
- Natural Cranberry Lip Gloss Recipe:
- Natural Emulsifier – 14%
- 1 teaspoon organic beeswax pellets
- Oil phase – 71 %
- 4 teaspoons organic refined shea butter
- 1 teaspoon organic castor oil
- Water phase 14%
- 1 teaspoon of 100% pure organic cranberry juice (not made from concentrate and from your local health food store or make raw juice from fresh cranberries if you have a juicer, my favorite is the
brevillecompact juice fontain)
- Essential oils
- 5 drops of grapefruit essential oil (optional)
- Lip Balm
- Directions of this easy to make Natural Lip Gloss Recipe:
- Melt everything together on low heat, once melted remove from heat and blend with an electric whip until it forms a creamy/frosty consistency.
- Scoop right away in a small lip balm containers before it starts to solidify completely.