Carrot seed oil is high in Vitamin A and E, beta carotene and also contains carotenoid which provides a natural protection against the effect of UV radiation; it will give your skin a discreet and natural golden tan. This Carrot Face Cream Recipe is also full of antioxidants which make it a perfect every day anti-wrinkle cream. I have added aloe Vera to help with acne and to repair the skin.
The essential oils are optional but are a great combo for a natural anti-aging face cream.
If carrots are not your things, take a look at my other face cream recipes. Enjoy!
- Organic and Natural Carrot Face Cream Recipe Ingredients:
- 3 tsp of organic aloe vera juice
- 0.5 tsp of carrot seed oil
- 3.5 tsp of camelia seed oil
- 2 tsp of organic refined shea butter
- 1 teaspoon of organic beeswax pellets
- Essential oils:
- 2 drops of carrot seed essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 3 drops of rose geranium essential oil
- 3 drops of frankincense essential oil
- Glass Salve Containers- You can also find glass cream containers on amazon.com and amazon.ca
- Combine all the oils, shea butter & beeswax to your double boiler on low heat until they are melted.
- Take your bowl out of the heat and add the aloe vera (make sure it is a room temperature and not too cold) then start whipping until you get the creamy consistency desired.
- Add the essential oil if you wish and mix well.
ina glass jar container and use within 1 month.
A word of caution about infused carrot oil, does not use more than 5% dilution in your cream, using it at 100% may cause an orange discoloration of the skin.
Now crafty ladies, tell me what are your thought about this amazing Carrot Face Cream Recipe?