Last winter I traveled to Jamaica and stayed at the wonderful Jamaica Inn Resort, what an amazing experience… especially when I woke up one morning to find a batch of freshly hatched baby turtles on the beach, experiencing the miracle of nature as they were making their way to the big blue sea, that moment I will remember forever…
But this is not the only good memory I have of Jamaica inn, in fact everything was a bliss! I treated myself to a massage and natural body polish treatment at the Ocean spa with fresh pineapple and coconut oil.
Sometimes getting pampered by the pros makes all the difference in the world!
Sheree the manager kindly offered to share the recipe of the body buff treatment, let me tell you how my skin felt after…baby bottom smooth! This body scrub recipe or body polish is exfoliating and will eat the dead skin cells away leaving your skin smooth and glowing.
Pineapple & Coconut Body Scrub Recipe
- 1 cup of Pineapple Blended (one half a small pinneaple)
- 1 cup polenta or cornmeal
- 1 cup of dry coconut meat shredded
- 2 teaspoons organic cold pressed coconut butter
- Blend the pineapple in a fast blender to puree it (make sure you have removed the skin of course!).
- Add the Polenta and the shredded coconut and the coconut butter.
- Blend well.
- Apply and massage everywhere on your body while in your bathtub so you don’t make a mess. if possible leave it on skin for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse.
Now… How does your skin feels? Let me know in the comments below…
Some shots of the Jamaica inn below, just to make you dream a little!
With Love & Beautiful Body Scrubs!