This coconut foot scrub recipe includes shredded coconut and coarse sea salt that will help exfoliate and are natural antiseptics. Coconut milk is hydrating and well who does not love the smell of coconut!?
I’ve added a few drops of lemongrass essential oil as it is purifying, stimulating and cleansing.The scent also reminds me of the wonderful and relaxing spa in Thailand, its a voyage by itself!
Just a word of caution on the sea salt, make sure it is grinded enough so it does not scratch the skin. Sea salt is a also a natural detoxifier as it flushes the toxins from the pores. This foot scrub recipe is great to improve blood circulation.
Keeping your feet hydrated and clean is an important part of health and energy balance. Take the time to take care of your feet, they will thank you for it!
Thai Foot Scrub Recipe Ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons of shredded organic coconut
- 3 tablespoons of coarse sea salt*
- 1 tablespoon of organic avocado oil (or your favorite carrier oil)
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut milk
- 20 drops of lemongrass essential oil
*If you have cuts or eczema, use brown sugar instead of the salt. Sea salt can sting if you have sensitive skin.
- To make this foot scrub recipe, mix the shredded coconut, sea salt, avocado oil together until it forms a thick paste
- add the coconut milk slowly to have the right paste like
- Add the essential oil.
- Soak your feet in warm (not hot) lemongrass herbal tea water for 10 minutes then scrub your feet with the coconut paste for 5 minutes.
- Rinse well and moisturize with shea butter.
- Give yourself a foot massage or better ask your partner / hubby to do so, you deserve it!
Do this every two days or at least once a week and you will have smooth baby feet!